Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunderclan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

Location : Cuddled up warmly next to a roaring fire, watching the flames dance.

Thunderclan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Whitekit's eyes widened, because she wasn't expecting that reaction. But she stayed right where she was, Mapleleaf sleeping at her paws.

Redkit helped carry water tot he wounded, and helped clean them where he could. When he finally got a break, he felt a familiar presense nearby. He raised his red eyes to meet Thunderstorm's. "Hi, Red." she said, her voice laden with supressed sadness. "I need your help for a moment. Can ya come? I need some extra muscle." She asked. She knew he'd have no problem with the task at hand, but she wanted to make sure he wasn't busy. Thunderstorm saw Red's eyes light up with opportunity, and she smiled and led him to the job.
Once there, she sadened even more. But Redkit was unfased as he looked at the dead body of a former fellow clancat. "We need ta move 'im. If we leave 'im here, disease might spread." She gestured with her head the direction of the leader's rock and cave. "I was thinkin we'd start linin' up the bodies over there." Then she looked at the body again, and sighed deeply. "I never knew 'im very well, but we hunted together. I'll miss 'im." But before she even finished, Redkit had already grasped the fallen cat's scruff with his jaw. Thunderstorm quickly bent to help, and they tugged the stiff and heavy body, dragging it to the base of their lost leader's cave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misticpets.com/?r=19354
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:17 am

Where am I.... Mapleleaf struggled up. Seeing woozy colors moving around, hearing voices that she could hardly make out.... It's easier to sleep, Mapleleaf thought, and collapsed again.
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Redkit let go of the stiff cat as soon as they reached the cliff/cave spot. The body landed with an unceremonious thud, almost bringing Thunderstorm down with it too. She let go just in time, though.

Thunderstorm flashed a surprised and disgusted look at Redkit. "Red, what's wrong with you?" she snipped.
"Wha--?!"
"You can't go around dumping the bodies of our fallen like that! You must always show respect for the dead, Redkit." She scolded, her ears lashing back and forth in irritation.
"Why? They're dead anyways. Gone to Starclan and all that junk. Why do I still need to treat them like they're fragile? They're already stiffs, dead and gon---"
"Didn't your mother and elders teach you anything, Redkit?" Thunderstorm snapped. She watched with satisfaction as Redkit's head snapped back like he was physically struck. "I know you're not the smarty of the litter, but by the stars, kit, I thought you'd have more respect than that! True, they're gone to Starclan already. Yeah, they no longer have use for their body. But they see our respect and love for them in the way we treat them even after death. They watch us from among the stars. Starclan controls the stars, and the stars control our dreams and every path. Unless you want to be at the mercy of this tom and his friends for the rest of your hopefully long life, I suggest you tell him and Starclan that you're sorry and start to shape up, show more respect. And the next body you drag, you drag with reverence." Thunderstorm was totally in his face, despite the fact that he was almost taller than her own short form now. His head was recoiled as far as his neck would allow, his eyes round with a new fear of the heavenly clan.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Mapleleaf stood up on wobly legs, and said, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:46 am

Whitekit leapt to her paws, her shoulders not even as tall as the bottom of Mapleleaf's stomach. "What's going on, Mapleleaf?" She asked, her voice small and curious.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:35 pm

"Oh, Whitekit. I'm just, so....sad..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan   Thunderclan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4