Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SwiftClan Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:47 pm

"Are you sure you know all of your herbs?" Fawnspots asked Snowpaw.
"Yes." Snowpaw said, rather stiffly.
"Here." Fawnspots placed her front paws over Snowpaw's eyes. "What's this?"
He only took one whiff to be sure. "Comfrey. I never knew we had some."
"I just found it." Fawnspots took her front paws off of Snowpaw's eyes. "You're a good medicine cat. Did you know that?"
"I could of figured it out by myself." Snowpaw hissed, backing away from Fawnspot's affectionate gaze..
"Leaftail is sleeping in today." Fawnspots meowed. "We're watching her and Ringtail's kits."
"You don't mean Woodkit?" Snowpaw sighed. The nasty little furball was always annoying him, but he never got caught.
"Yes." Fawnspots said, her friendly look vanished. "You're watching him, Snowpaw, whether you like it or not. But, for another thought, Woodkit's brother Ironkit is coming, too. You know. Woodkit's brother."
"I never knew Ironkit was Woodkit's brother." said Snowpaw, suddenly interested. "They look so... different."
"Ironkit resembles Ringtail, well, without the racoonlike snout and shape, and Woodkit resembles Leaftail."
"I'll be with Ironkit." Snowpaw said, his voice now stiff again. "And you be with the nasty little furball. Take him for a walk or something. Ironkit and I will be sorting herbs. He's interested in them."
"So is Woodkit." Fawnspots said, rather sharply. "You've wriggled out of several incidents before, but you're watching Woodkit."
Snowpaw sighed again and accepted his deadful fate. "Fine. Where are the little rascals, anyways?"
"The warrior's den. Clawtalon is telling them stories."
Snowpaw nodded and setted off. Fawnspots paused to put a pile of herbs in place, and then slowly followed.
As he got out into the underground cave entrance, his belly grumbled as he saw a fat squirrel on the fresh-kill pile.
"Later." Fawnspots' tail landed on Snowpaw's shoulder, leading him blindy into a crack that would lead into the warrior's den.
The sunlight hit him fast, it was if he was blinded. He turned around to see there was no cover or roof of the warrior's den, but there was a corner at the end where cats squeezed in when it rained. Some cats were snoozing peacefully, but Clawtalon was wide awake, sitting on a rock in the middle of the warrior's den. The elderly she-cat's claws gleamed in the sunlight and she was telling two kits a story.
"Then what happend?" Woodkit squealed, bouncing up and down.
"Yes, I'd like to know." Ironkit said sorrowfully and calmly, bowing his little back head.
"Then Firestar swiped at Scourge until he surrended- Oh, hello there." She meowed, watching Fawnspots enter the den. "I was just telling them about old ThunderClan."
"How much better it was back then." Ironkit sighed sorrowfully, his gold, gleaming eyes looking sorrowful. "Now ThunderClan is just a leader who had a lucky past and a pawful of kittypets."
Snowpaw saw Ironkit's well controlled answer, making perfect sense on all sides. A noble leader would of said it, but a 4-moon year old kit had mewed it.
"Yeah!" Woodkit said, swiping at Ironkit playfully. "Let's play! I'll be Firestar, and you can be Scourge."
"I have no time for games." Ironkit said, padding away. "Fawnspots is calling us."
Woodkit wagged his tail in a doglike way.
"Don't give them dangerous ideas." Snowpaw warned.
Clawtalon gave an old, ruffled purr that was cracked with age. "O' course not."
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:51 am

"Hi snowpaw!" said castpaw"whats shakin?"
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 am

Snowpaw spun around, expecting to see Leaftail and her playful language, but instead he saw Castpaw. "Hi, Castpaw." He grumbled. "I'm watching the kits."
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 am

" cool. can I help?" asked castpâw
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:54 am

"No." Snowpaw said, turning away.

"Hey, Castpaw!" Ringtail said, passing by. "Did you get anything off the fresh-kill pile yet?"
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:15 am

No, not yet!" said castpaw
"Grab it quick!" said burnwind" its training time!"
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 am

"Can I train with you?" Riangtail asked.
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 pm

" Sure!" said burnwind
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:34 pm

"No, wait." said Brightstar, approaching. "Can I train too?"
"And me?" Leaftial said.
"Me too!" said Snowpaw.
"Oh no you don't." Fawnspots snarled.
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:36 pm

" Sure, sure, lets go!" said burnwind. "Castpaw, Im Going to teach you badger defense today"
"B-b-b-but! thats the hardest!" exclaimed castpaw
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 pm

"We'll show you." Brightstar mewed. "Me and Leaftail." She dipped her head to Burnwind. "If that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 pm

" fine with me. I can finish off a new move I made up with ringtail" said burnwind
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Ringtail lashed his tail. "You mean the leaping one?"
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:41 pm

" no. Ill demonstrate it like this" he sweved up to an imagenary opponent, lashed out with a paw, back-flipped, probably to dodge, and tripped his opponent to quickly get on top of him
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:45 pm

"Oh, that one." Ringtail said. "Brightstar and I have one."
Brightstar nodded. "Let's go!"
Ringtail crept behind Brightstar, about to pounce. When Brightstar turned around, snarling, Rigtail was nowhere to be seen. He was falling from the air. He landed ontop of Brighteye, knocking her breath out and pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:49 pm

((you wrote brighteye))
"Wow. that one is cool!" said burnwind. can you also teach me that one?"
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:51 pm

"Sure." Brighteye panted, sitting up with her back hunched."Later. Castpaw, do you know anything about the badger defense move?"
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:53 pm

" well, i know that you hve to jump over it..." said castpaw
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:05 pm

"And scrape it's back. Badgers may be powerful, but they're slow. Also try going under the badger. I'll show you. Leaftail, can you be the badger?" Leaftail shook h er head. "No, Brightstar. You should be the badger. You're taller than most of us." Brightstar gave a huffy breath and nodded. "Fine." She started to sneak up on Leaftail, but Leaftail darted under Brightstar looked stumped, like a badger. Leaftail leapt over her and clawed her.
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:07 pm

" cool!" said castpaw" but when you jump over the badger, wouldnt it make more snse to claw it as well?"
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:40 pm

"No." Leaftail said firmly. "If you claw it, the badger will turn around a swing you. You'll snag your claws."
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:15 pm

" Oh." said castpaw. " So can we try it?"
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:10 pm

"Try it on your mentor." Brightstar mewed. "I'll be watching."
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:58 am

" burnwind!" said castpaw!" Im ready!"
Coming!" said burnwind
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:14 am

Ringtail shuffled his paws impatiently and Brightstar flicked her tail. Leaftail nodded, as if she was giving a signal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The SwiftClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SwiftClan Camp   The SwiftClan Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SwiftClan Camp
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next