Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunderstorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

Location : Cuddled up warmly next to a roaring fire, watching the flames dance.

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Name: Thunderstorm

Clan: Thunder!

Appearence: A small, stocky cat with big bones and ropey muscles, most of which are very pronounced by her thick and short fur. Her tail is missing, taken by a battle several leaf-bare's past. Her pelt is the color of angry strom clouds, the darkest shades of it on the inside fur and the lightest on the edges, giving her a look of constantly moving, roiling clouds. It is accented through with white streaks like lightning, which, when you are close to her, are actually scars from the past. Her most prominent ones are a huge, long, deep white gash on her right shoulder and a thick one that starts at her brow and continues across her eye to her cheek bone. Elders claim she's lucky to still have the eye. Every small scratch to deep gashes quickly heals white, and some of her fellow warriors take bets on how long it'll be until she's completely covered with white, because she is so battle hungry, and often reckless. Even now, at her older age, many lightning marks strike and streak across her pelt.

Personality: Spunky and ornery. Thunderstorm enjoys physical activity, and she wears every scar with a deep pride. Because, for every scar she has, she's inflicted 10 more on other cats. She loves to fight, and if she gets really bored, she may resort to amusing herself by picking on hot-tempered cats. Thunder has a patient and caring attitude, so long as she keeps busy. And, especially now in her older age, her mind tends to be very lightning-like. She has tons of brilliant flashes of wisdom, but just as quickly her attention is averted.

History: Thunderstorm was found by Blackleopard when she was just a kit. The now honorably deceiced warrior had been on patrol when she heard a cry for help. The black warrior rushed to the rescue, to find a near-apprentice age, dirty, grimey, and ugly kit lying on the thunderpath. Blackleopard rushed to the rescue, and once they were safely on Thunderclan territory, found out the young kit had a broken leg. The warrior carried the kit back to Thunderclan, where they learned the kit had no Clan lineage, but wasn't a Kittypet either. She was a kit of a rogue, and had gotten lost. Then she'd been hit by a monster on the thunderpath shortly before Blackleopard had arrived. She was nameless, and so Firestar chose to keep her, since she had nowhere to turn to and was already showing her fiesty side. She was named Thunderkit, for the angry storm colors on her coat, for the storm that raged over their territory that night, and for the circumstance of her being found.
As soon as she healed, she was named Thunderpaw. Her training was swift, for she was a fast learner. After helping out greatly in several battles, she was pronounced Thunderstorm. Despite the fact that she wasn't entirely perfect in the arts of hunting, she was a thunderous fighter.

HP: 8/10

Defense: 9/10

Attack: 9/10

Last edited by DarkMoon on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.misticpets.com/?r=19354
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:20 am

Tell me when you're done!
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

Location : Cuddled up warmly next to a roaring fire, watching the flames dance.

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:31 pm

ok, I finished her!!! Woot, now I can rp her!
I changed a little bit about her, like her age, to make it match up better with the current plot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misticpets.com/?r=19354
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

DarkMoon wrote:
ok, I finished her!!! Woot, now I can rp her!
I changed a little bit about her, like her age, to make it match up better with the current plot.
go head!
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Role-Play :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: