Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 am

Vraburrs.
Their bodies are like the bodies of cats, slick and thin, also like fish. They have a husky's head, and a long tail. Their pelts are silver, gray, black, and white. Any combination of those colors. There have been brown vraburrs, but they were thrown out of the pack because it wasn't their "custom".
The most brilliant thing about vraburrs is the water, the ice. They skid easily across ice, as if it were solid ground. They are slick and swift in the water, silent.
I needed to tell you this because this story is all about vraburrs.
And there is one word that begins and ends this story-
Pheonix.

Last edited by .:b r i g h t:. & on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am

Copyright @ 2009
--All works in this story are fictional or made up by the author's imagination to seem real.---
Chawofchaws stories message board

The call of the hawk echoed off the canyon walls. Pheonix was terrified, and for once in his life he was ready to admit it. He saw a rattlesnake trace across the ground. Pheonix tumbled after it, ready to strike. The rattesnake then flipped over and spat vemon into the face of the young vraburr.
Pheonix began to sway from dizziness. He fell to the ground, paralyzed. The rattlesnake slithered away for once. And everything in Pheonix's eyes turned black.
The young vraburr didn't know if he was ever to wake again.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 am

Keep watch for the second book of the enchanting Pheonix series:
Pheonix: Long Shadows Lurking
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 am

PHEONIX

LOSING MY DESTINY

Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 am

Moon, the leader of the vraburrs, settled in her comftrable snowbed. Vraburrs didn't ever mind the cold. Her fur was thick and silver. Moon had just aten her share of fish. She curled up in her snowbed and fell asleep.
In her dreams, Moon opened her eyes and found herself standing in a grass field. Pheonix was also there.
"Hi, Moon!" Pheonix woofed playfully. "Are you having this dream too?"
"Yes," Moon said nervously. A vraburr appeared.
"Star!" Moon whispered. Star was a legendary vraburr who walked in dreams to help guide vraburrs.
"Yes." Star said. "The pup, Pheonix, he belongs here. In the pack. He shall guide you."
"That pup?" Moon asked.
"Yes, the pup." Star said. "This is what soon this ice will be."
"A field!" Moon exclaimed. She looked around. "And..." she squinted. "Are those human nests in the distance? Where the fishing holes should be?"
"Yes." Star said. "And the pup, Pheonix, shall be the ones to guide you. You must move from the ice. Move to... to other things. I cannot say what." Star bowed her white head. On her forehead there was a yellow star-shaped mark.
"His destiny is set out, the pup." Star whispered. "You someday must make him your second-in-command. He shall become leader."
"oh...okay," Moon said. She looked around. "Any... prophicies that I have to figure out?"
Star twitched her tail and smiled. "Ah, Moon, you are expecting too much! Not this sunrise. I shall always walk in your dreams and help you. but remember, The pup has a great destiny. Keep watch on him."
Moon nodded. She watched Star leave. She perked up, "Star?"
Star turned. "Yes, Moon?"
"Shall you walk in Pheonix's dreams too?"
Star twitched his tail. "Oh, he doesn't even know about me yet. Do me a favor and tell him about my legend, will you? Then I might."
Moon nodded. "Very well, of course. Thanks, Star."
Star smiled. "Anytime." before she gallopped among the stars.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 pm

A wail sounded from the nursery. Vraburrs head it and turned around to look. Some vraburrs skidded torwards the nursery to check on what it was. A mother vraburr wailed.
"One of my pups!" she wailed, "it..." she burst off sobbing.
"Quiet." Moon hissed. "Was it Pheonix?"
"No!" The mother yowled in her agony. "It was my little daughter pup, Delyssa!" the mother burst off sobbing.
Pheonix looked at the scrap of fur that once was his favorite sibling. He shared everything and played a lot with Delyssa.
[chapter ALMOST done]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny   Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix: 1: Losing my Destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Stories :: Write your own Off-topic stories-
Jump to: