Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost once more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpottyXD

SpottyXD

Lost once more Empty
PostSubject: Lost once more   Lost once more I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 pm

lost once more

By Wildstorm

PS- the base of the story is true... the story is about my cats. im doing it in there point of view

Lost once more 040
Lost once more 023 (A pic of spotty and patchey)

Charries-

Spotty A cute furry male kitten with black spots on his back. He has a huge bushy tail.

Patchey A friendly sweet female tortuiose shell cat.

BushyA large cat that looks exactly the same as spotty. Very big.

Sleack A thin aggresive female cat. She is has gray spots all around her.

Puss Mother of all these cats.

Bingo A huge german shepered who is very dangerous. cats better not be in his sight.

Blackie A black dog who loves to eat or sleep. Cats like scratching him.

ginger a sweet little puppy. the cats love to sleep next to her.

pepper a small black and white dog. likes to tease the cats.

Last edited by Wildstorm:) on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfcrazy.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=register
SpottyXD

SpottyXD

Lost once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost once more   Lost once more I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Prolouge

I should have told her. My only sister. My only friend. I never knew the next scene was seeing her in a mouth of a beast. I shouldve done something. I hate myself now. this is regret that can never be forgotton. Seeing the blood on her neck, leacking.. i saw her gasp a couple of time... blood flowed out of her mouth. This is only a dream I thought when i saw her. But no. it wasnt. My sister was dead
Back to top Go down
SpottyXD

SpottyXD

Lost once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost once more   Lost once more I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 pm

CHAPTER ONE

"Patchey!! Look what I've caught!!!" Spotty came galloping across the long grass with a mouse in his mouth. His black and white pelt made him look very visible.
Patchey smiled, "Your first one!!! Well, you've got a long way to go if you want to catch up with me!!!" She smiled proudly. Spotty frowned. "I still caught a mouse!"
The cool breeze reliefed the kits from the hot burning sun. It was morning and the kits wanted to play before breakfeast.
Spotty leaped into their small saftey room and set the life less mouse there. "Don't worry!! Ill be back!!" He mummered. and went back outside.

Patchey clawed spotty as he walked out into the light. "Got ya!" She pinned him to the ground and play bit him. Spotty leaped to his feet and hissed and attacked her. The played together in the flower beds until they heard there call for breakfeast. They came racing to the tree where they recieve thier food. By the time they got there, there was Sleack. "Hmph... i dont understand why you always get your food first." She hissed. Patchey laughed. "It's because if you got your food first, there would be no food left for us!!! be happy we leave you a lot!!!"
The scent of warmed milk and rice rised up in the air. "Ahhhhh!" both of the kits purred around the human. she stroked there soft fur and left them with thier meal. Sleak waited until both the kits were done.
"Oy!! thiers barley any left for me!!!" She hissed. and then digged in.

The kittens headed inside the house to see ginger. Ginger was fast asleep on her mat. Spotty cuddled against ginger's ear. "Wakey wakey!" He yelped. Ginger opened one eye.
'"Oh... hi..." She gave a large yawn. "Im supposed to wake up an hour from now." Ginger turned to the other side. Patchey frowned, "Fine!" She stubornly hissed and walked away. Spotty followed.

"Lets hope Bingo doesnt come today!" they both had experience of him coming to kill them, but luckily were faster and headed up a tree.
"That dog really has some probluem. All the other dogs are cool around us. They won't bite us once. All the will do is tease us and take our food But Bingo likes to kill us." Spotty shivered as he said the last few words.

"Don't worry he'll never catch us!!! we're to fast!!!" They both raced out. As they turned to go out of the door a black shadow covered them. They both hissed and growled and were glued to the ground because of fright.

"Or maybe he will...."

"Gotcha!!! You actually thought I was Bingo?? Tell me im growing!!!" A medium sized dog emerged.

They both hissed at him. "You could've stopped my heart you know!!!!!" Patchey jumped on blackie. Spotty took a deep breath. "Well sis, be happy that really isnt him.!!" Spotty mewed and started to groom himself.

"YEAH PATCHEY.. and anyway, you kits have to have practice rounds... just in case." Blackie witnessed Bingo killing a cat, Blackie hated the scene.
"I'll tell you this. The dog goes in the house to search when the humans are not looking. He did it lots of times before... wirh your mother, Puss. You were only kits that time in a small box inside the house, in the corner of the making food room you layed. That dog came charging in and attacked Pussy. She scratched and hissed, not letting the dog get an opertunity to bite her neck. She squigled like a worm on the floor releasing her claws. Then the humans came in. They screamed and shooed the dog away. Luckily, she survived.. You also had younger sister that died because of the dog when she was very small. I dont know if you remember her."

Both the kits looked up aat blackie with wide eyes. Thier hazel eyes looked lighter than before.
"Nooooo..." Spotty snapped out of her fear."This will never happen to us i know it!!!!" Blackie shot her a look.

"Keep dreaming." He murmered and walked away.

Bingo will never come here. I won't let him touch any of the cats Patchey thought. She never knew what lied ahead of her today, neither did Spotty.
Back to top Go down
SpottyXD

SpottyXD

Lost once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost once more   Lost once more I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 am

CHAPTER TWO

"Im sooo tierd!" Spotty gave a huge yawn. Patchey looked at him with her caring hazel eyes. "Then go to sleep in the saftey room." She replied. Then she looked up at the roof. "we'll sleep up there. No one can get us there." Spotty turned to her. "Exept sleack..." He murmered. they both climbed up the rough and rested on the corner.

----- not fimished with chapter -------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost once more   Lost once more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost once more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Stories :: Write your own Off-topic stories-
Jump to: