Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Medicine Apprentices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuka

New Medicine Apprentices Empty
PostSubject: New Medicine Apprentices   New Medicine Apprentices I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm

This is just a short one. ENJOY!

CHAPTER ONE: COMING BACK

Flamecoat bounded into the peaceful camp, returning from a fetch mission. He looked around the camp to see the seven kits of Peaceclan playing tag. Four of those kits were his. He strolled over to them, the oldest of his kits noticing him first. "Daddy! You're home!" said the flame-colored kit.
"Yep, I'm back", Flamecoat meowed. His other kits bounded over to him. A red-colored one, a brown one, a metallicy black and gray one, a pure black one, and the flame one.
"YAY! I'll go get Mommy!" the cherry-colored one said. She bounded off into the bramble nursery.
Flamecoat turned to the other female, the black kit. "So, how've you been, Nightkit?" he asked. "And what about you, Rokit?"
"Fine, but Oakkit has been really annoying", Nightkit anwsered, rolling her head at her little brother. Robotkit nodded.
"Oh, Flamecoat, you're back!" a voice meowed from the nursery and a brown she'cat with a snick out of her ear bounded out of the nursery. She rubbed her muzzle up agianst his.
"Hi, Snickerear! Were you well while I was gone?" he asked his mate.
"Fine, the Meeting was okay, too. Beachclan's tide is coming far up, though. So they moved farther toward our border. Peacestar said it was fine", Snickerear explained.
"Ah, well now their medicine cat won't have to go very far now", he paced off toward his den.

Just for a referrence:

Blue: boy
Red: girl

Metallic kit: Robotkit (Rokit)
Brown kit: Oakkit
Flame colored kit: Flamekit

Pure Black kit: Nightkit
Cherry colored kit: Cherrykit
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrp.inventforum.com/index.php

New Medicine Apprentices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Stories :: Write Your Own Harry Potter, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, or Warriors stories-
Jump to: