Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Progeny Complex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

Location : Cuddled up warmly next to a roaring fire, watching the flames dance.

The Progeny Complex Empty
PostSubject: The Progeny Complex   The Progeny Complex I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:53 pm

This story, which may take me a while to write and will go through lots of changes, is based off a dream I had last night. It was one of the first I could remember for an entire day, and it was a creepishly awesome dream, so I decided to make use of it. Bear with me as I try to tell it as awesomely as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleane Krebis was missing.
I couldn't beleive it. Well, actually, I could, because a lot of kids had gone missing recently. But...none of them had hit so close to home. Literally and metaphorically, as my English teacher and the one person I confide things to pointed out to me. Mrs. Holst was her name, and she was the youngest teacher at the highschool, and the only teacher or psychotherapist to realize I had issues.
But it was literal, because the Krebis's lived in our small town. And metaphorical, because I had known Eleane from Kindergarten to 8th grade, and although we were'nt best buddies, we weren't enemies either. We'd split at Highschool, like everyone else at St. Mary's school, because most of us didn't live in the same districts, and there were a lot of kids going to Catholic highschools and the like. I didn't.
Eleane wasn't the only one either. Her two younger sisters, Melanie and Megan, were missing too. But I didn't care about that. Melanie was cute and nice and sweet and all, but I'm just not the kind of girl that gets all soppy over little kids. I honestly just don't care for em'. No offense or anything.
Mrs. Krebis had called everybody - and I mean EVERYBODY - three times to ask if they'd seen her girls. In one night, all three had gone, their rooms exactly as they had been and the beds made.
Before that night I found out, I'd been totally cool and uncaring about the sudden dissapearences. Now, I was starting to get scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misticpets.com/?r=19354

The Progeny Complex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Stories :: Write your own Off-topic stories-
Jump to: