Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kendayl the Barn Owl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonfeather

Moonfeather

Kendayl the Barn Owl Empty
PostSubject: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 am

Name: Kendayl
Species: Barn Owl
Solitary/Clans/Groups: Great Ga’ Hoole Tree
Appearance: Kendayl doesn't really like to preen his feathers so they are rough and pointy. However he flies quietly somehow, with a secret of his own. His eyes shine blue/black, with a white glimmer. He has many scars and one of these scars is on his face, like a red lightning bolt striking out. He is bigger than the average barn owl and has dark brown wings with white and gray speckles.
Personality: Lonely, male owl who likes fighting, however, betraying his outside appearance. Likes to use the ice scimiatar, his best weapon to fight with, and he believes that war is the only way through. He hates loud noises and prefers quiet. He does not like crowds of chatty, weird owlets or annoying owlets asking some dumb questions and bothering him all the time. Kendayl prefers to be alone than being with friends, and he is rather suspicious of other owl strangers, not making much progress with making companions. He jumps to conclusions quickly, making accusations (averagely) after one minute talking with another owl.
History: Kendayl was raised by his parents as an egg, but when his shell cracked and out popped Kendayl, his parents, disgusted by the site of him, left him alone, wailing and screaming for something: parents, friends, some TLC, food. Luckily an owl couple spotted him and cared for him, but as Kendayl grew older he suspected something about his foster parents…they often whispered together, not letting their adoptive child listen in, always having an evil glint in their eyes whenever they took care of Kendayl, giving too much overlove for him, and letting him learn and fight with weapons too quickly; only a moon from his birth. As Kendayl grew even older, he learned to be silent, spying on his parents whenever they chose to whisper, and learned about their plan to conquer the entire owl world with their son, fulfilling their dream of evilness. Of course, Kendayl was in disbelief when he eavesdropped on him, and wished this was something he wouldn’t have heard, but he couldn’t change that now. He had to do something to destroy these two Barn Owls and their quest for wickedness to rule the world. And he did. The next two weeks he planned his scheme to kill them once and for all, to remove them from the universe. He stole an ice scimitar from one of the storehouses that was exploding from his parents’ weapons. He flew silent and fast, rushing toward his parents as quick as the speed of light. With one slash he killed his adoptive father, leaving his enraged mother swiftly flitting toward him, cursing and screeching. Kendayl, at that point, was close to his death, almost hitting a tree, but luckily, with his mother flying too fast to slow down or turn, she met her death, crashing into the hard-as-metal tree. With Kendayl racing his fastest, he flew tirelessly toward the great Ga’ Hoole tree. With quick half-year training, he flew his way to a guardian. With his betraying real parents and evil adoptive parents, he didn’t dare trust any owl he did not know. All the owls in the tree knew that, and stayed a few feet away from him, just the way Kendayl liked it, but if he had to work with other owls he did, just working with them and being half-friends until the project was over. He has fought in several battles, and uses his anger on his parents he knew to a useful purpose – he drives that negative energy to his hearts and takes it on enemy owls. Many rivals know his name and fear and respect flood everywhere his story is told.
HP: 10/10
Defense: 8/10
Attack: 9/10 (if normal, no anger), 12/10 (if angry)
Okay? Yea I know, it's really big...Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://oceancove.myadopts.com
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 am

He's the kind of charrie who I love to Role-Play with.
Or Buttertalon (from old CoC....) xD
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
Hyuuka

PostSubject: Re: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I say it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrp.inventforum.com/index.php
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

i agree!
Back to top Go down
Moonfeather

Moonfeather

PostSubject: Re: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:22 am

approved??
Back to top Go down
http://oceancove.myadopts.com
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:20 pm

erm....
sure, but just let one mnore mod let in approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendayl the Barn Owl   Kendayl the Barn Owl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendayl the Barn Owl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Role-Play :: Approved Characters-