Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adoption Center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

The Adoption Center Empty
PostSubject: The Adoption Center   The Adoption Center I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

WhiteBear wrote:
Get the Gist:
I don't know about anyone else, but I beleive I'm not the only one who finds myself making a character, then never using it. Personally I feel bad, neglecting when this happens, and I hate to see a good potential character go to waste and never be Rp'd. So, I'm semi stealling an idea I had gotten from another RP site I used to be a member of.

In the Adoption Center, [here] , you can put that unused charrie of yours on this topic, and other users can Adopt him or her from you! Then, you don't feel so bad anymore. And, since its your character, you get to decide who gets it if more than one other user wants it.

I will create an ever changing list of who's up for adoption. You can either talk to the original owner about whether or not you adopt thier charrie, or even PM about it. All I ask is that I am notified about an adoption transaction so I know to change the adoption board.

If you wish to check up on a charrie's Bio, for now you will have to look and sort thru the Approved forum to find it.

Another use for the Adoption Center would be if you are someone, like me, who may like to make characters for other users. Or, you can make all the characters you need for a plot to ensue, and then have other users adopt those characters from you to act out the plot with you.

I will start the list. So far, there is no limit to the amount of characters you can put on the adoption board. Nor how many you can adopt. But if you find yourself not RPing a character you adopted, pllease put it back on the board for someone else to use.
Characters that are Up
Guadians of Ga'Hoole: None
Warriors:
Tundratail of PowerClan put up my Brighteye
Harry Potter Fantasy Creatures: None
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
Moonfeather

Moonfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Adoption Center   The Adoption Center I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Can Lunar be in the Adoption Center? :3 If she can please please someone adopt her! She deserves a good life. I'm role playing Thunder, he's my second male to role play AND the first rp character to be energetic. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://oceancove.myadopts.com
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Adoption Center   The Adoption Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 am

ok ill put her up later
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adoption Center   The Adoption Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adoption Center
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Role-Play :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: