Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eclipse Triplets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

Location : Cuddled up warmly next to a roaring fire, watching the flames dance.

The Eclipse Triplets Empty
PostSubject: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:00 pm

(in order of birth)

Name: Redpaw

Appearence: He is the biggest, and most muscular of the three. He has a large, iron-strong chest, and although his muscular size may make it seem impossible, he is quite flexible and speedy. His fur is a deep, gingery red, and strangly, when light reflects off it, it shines back a bloody red. His eyes are red-amber, with honey streaks. He holds his head high, although he has no need to, for he stands a full head and ears taller than most other cats. His tail is kindof bushy, and his paws are almost too big, supporting his large, strong, and sharp bone-white claws. On each shoulder is a shoulder miscolored patch of fur, a silvery crescent moon that seems to almost shine when he is in a fight, hunting, or angry.

History: Since they really aren't that old, they do not have much of a histroy yet. Redpaw and his sisters were born on the night of an eclipse. He first entered the world when the waning moon reached its darkest part, when it flashed a bloody red. Since then, his interests and personality has become quite clear to his clan. His greatest ambition is to become a legondary warrior in battle. The only thing he cares about besides his family is to become the biggest, badest, and most feared in the battle field. So he works his body every day. The only thing he seems to be able to use his brain for is creating new and improved battle moves. He can tell you a hundred ways to kill a cat without claws or fangs. He could show you the best ways to use your tail and body for pure balance while fighting. And he loves to get into danger and mischeif. He and Blackpaw are always at eachother's necks. Playfully, of course.

Personality: If the phrase "brawn over brains" were a term in the dictionary, his picture would be right next to it. He is a cat of physical assertion, not mental. So if he had the choice of listening to an elder's stories, learning the code from his mentor, or lugging in sticks and brambles to improve dens, the last would be his choice in a flash. Anything that requires much thinking gives him a nasty migrane, which puts him in a bad mood.

HP: 10/10

Attack: 9/10

Defense: 9/10

for them}Intelligence: 3/10
-----

Name: Blackpaw

Appearence: She is a slender, black beauty with green eyes that are a lovely, bright ivy green with lighter streaks of green that fade into a honey color, if you look close enough. Her 'eyebrows' are almost always set in an I-told-you-so fashion, and her ears are always twitching, catching the latest news, hints, facts, and sounds. Her tail is rather slender, long, and expressive as to her mood. She seems to be built more for speed than anything else, and loves chasing squirrels - despite the fact that her youth makes them almost as large as she in bulk. The only non-black part of her is a similar birthmark on her forhead, and just like her borother's, it seems to shine when she is using her gift of thought.

History:She was the second born, and actually came into the world seconds after her big brother. The moon was pitch black at that point. And within the first three days of her life, her gift was very apparent. She was always around the Medicina cat or the elders, learning from them, taking in their words like a sponge. She took great interest in the stars, stories, plantlife, code, and news. She is itching to go to her first Gathering, for that was the best place to learn everything from every clan. She loves to taunt her brother with big words, and to talk with her sister about moral and philosophical matters. But, there is a strange aspect to her cranial powers. it seems she developed an uncanny ability to know where her littermates are, what they are thinking, and somtimes they do the same. Whenever she is thinking about something big, or using her ability, the moon on her head gives off a creepy, silvery glow.

Personality: She is loyal to her clan, but if her intelligence tells her the best thing to do is against what her clan does, she goes by what her head tells her and does the smart thing. She is playfull a lot of the time, and loves to run, but if she could be discussing with an elder whether a bush or a fern offers better protection from the rain, or whether one kind of moss is better bedding then another, that is where you'd find her. She likes to show off that she is smart, too.

HP: 9/10

Attack: 8/10

Defense: 9/10

Intelligence: 10/10
-----

Name: Whitepaw

Appearence: I hope you could guess she is white. A gorgeous, un-matched, fresh-from-the-heavens snow-white. Her eyes are deep, understanding, inviting pools of ice-blue inlaid with darker streaks and a few almost white streaks around the rim. She stopped growing shortly before becoming an apprentice, and therefore will always be the height of a young cat. Her muscles as well suffered the same neglect, thanks to some of the horrid sickness that wracked her weak body as a kit, for she is the runt of the litter. But she is also the most kind-hearted, caring, and loved of them as well. She likes to play games, especially with those younger than her, and loves stories and making friends. On the occaision, she will play the little prank here or there, but never intending to hurt anybody.

History: The first thing she saw was the blinding white glow of the full moon just as it finishes its eclipse cycle. In fact, she was born so late, she almost killed their mother. The entire clan had celebrated her birth. The medicine cat speculated much over what the moon symbol on all three meant. As she grew with her siblings, she was the first to figure out just how symbolic the placement of the moon was on each of them. Since the first day they could speak to eachother, Redpaw and Blackpaw had been very close to her, especially Redpaw. She suspected he had a soft spot for her because he thought he took all the size and strength she was suppost to have. Whenever she got sick, which was often, he was the one who went crazy over her and stayed with her all the lonely nights. Whenever they play, she gets frustrated, because Redpaw goes easy on her. Blackpaw and her have a strong sense of where the three are and whet they are thinking. She loves to make new friends, and to care for those in her clan.

Personality: She is a sweetheart. If someone is in need of a hug, she'll be the first one there to give it. Her goal in life is to make everybody happy. She loves to play games, especially with her siblings and with kits. Even though her runty little body is fragile, she refuses to let it hamper her work. Everything she does is what her heart tells her to do. She abides by her own heart's code, not the clans' code. Which often gets her into trouble. And she loves to use other cats' affections for her to her own wims. SHe likes to mess with others, and manipulate them to do stuff. But only if the stuff they do will not hurt themselves or others.

HP: 7/10

Attack: 8/10

Defense: 7/10

Intelligence: 8/10

~~~

Shared bio:

Mother: Blackleopard

Father: Jazzsoul, rarely seen rogue

Clan: Thunderclan

Mentors: Let me know if you want to make mentors for them.

Last edited by DarkMoon on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.misticpets.com/?r=19354
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:22 pm

You can make them apprentices, sure. Tell me when you're done.
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:14 pm

I'm done!
What a Face
Finally.....
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:13 am

Cool! I love it!
Go make a ThunderClan camp topic.
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:45 am

It's been made for several days now.

And that reminds me....does anybody wish to make a mentor for my kitties?
Back to top Go down
Heat Of Blue

Heat Of Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am

thunderclans leadr can mentor them, as soon as aI make a name =P
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Can Mapleleaf take either Redpaw or Blackpaw?
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:28 pm

Absolutely!

To both of you!

I'd like someone big on fighting to take Red. But, that's just me. Heck, sure, she can have whomever.

Can I go ahead and Move this now, or should I wait until we've managed to fill in all the mentor spots?
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:47 pm

You can go ahead, sure. But can you just RP them as kits a bit until you decide their mentors?
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

Aye-aye captain!!!

(lol, i'm on a chocolate chip cookie high.)
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:14 pm

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE? *gasp* YUMMY!
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon

DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Sprink it!

I can't move the topic! It keeps telling me "session has expired." Could you move it if its not moved by the time you next see this? Grr! I'll keep a-tryin, but I doubt its going to cooperating. Dang it!
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:17 pm

Sure! And can you click Usareth and my brother's new eggies? *pokes* They need some love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse Triplets   The Eclipse Triplets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eclipse Triplets
Page 1 of 1