Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my story ((by meh))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

my story ((by meh)) Empty
PostSubject: my story ((by meh))   my story ((by meh)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 am

My Story

by chawofchawigan Brighty
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

my story ((by meh)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: my story ((by meh))   my story ((by meh)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 am

Chapter One
--------------------
Class lists.
Before I never knew how the little sheets of paper had been deadly. They made you sad, mad, angry, jealous, and...
They make me want to cry.
It had started last year. My mother made me, Matyamaka, test. She never told me what it meant, she just made this man pick me up and give me some little questions that he read out of his big, black binder. The questions were beyond the things we were doing in Third Grade.
Now I really knew what those tests were for. Now I know what my mother was aiming for the whole time.
My mother wanted to be cruel. She wanted me to seperate me from my friends. She wanted me to be with kids a whole year older than me.
I was going to have to skip a grade.
As I looked on our class lists, I found Kiresten and Harsha's names on the list of Mrs. Kappo's class. She's the best teacher in the whole school. My sister, Anglea, had her. She told me if they were good, then every week, on Friday, they got a popcorn party and a field trip to the movies to see the latest thing out. They also get extra recess quite often.
But I found my name on the fifth grade list. The table where the sheets were on were across the room from where the fourth grade were.
I thought I was going to be sick.
I found my name in Mrs. Kraab's class.
The thing is that scared me was that Angela also had Mrs. Kraab for fifth grade.
Mrs. Kraab was the worst was what Angela had always told me. Every night Angela always came home with tons of homework. And if Angela never did her homeowrk, she would come home with twice the much as usual.
For...a...week.
I looked blankly at the names on my class list. I only recognized one person's name: Saheethi. Saheethi was my best friend in kindergarten, but she skipped a grade earlier than me. I really now don't care for Saheethi because she was always a little bossy.
I read the class list over and over, but then realized I wasn't taking in anything. I forced myself to read slowly and maybe memorize some of the names. Oh, there's someone named Dingo... but even after a half-hour of struggling to memorize I only knew about five names. I gave up and burst out the door, running home.
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net

my story ((by meh))
Page 1 of 1