Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four Clans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 pm

4 CLANS
all cats and clans are Peacestar's

Intro

4 clans, Birchclan, Moonclan, Sunclan, and Valleyclan. the proud leaders, Bramblestar, young and swift, Lightstar, cheerful and bright, Palestar, new and careful, Owlstar, lean and mean. you are about to enter a world of peace, battles, and friends. welcome, to the 4 Clans.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrp.inventforum.com/index.php
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm

BirchClan:
leader: Bramblestar- a mix of light and dark browns, tom
deputy: Ditchfall- Dark brown with black stripes- old tom
med cat: Dewmorning- pretty white and light gray she-cat, apprentice Ravenpaw

Warriors:
Lilystone: pretty tortiseshell with tilts of green, she-cat
Creampond: creamy cream colored she-cat, app.- Mousepaw
Talonhazel: gray tom with brown spots app- Treepaw
Cloudpond: sleak pure white tom
Breezestrike: gray and blue mixxed tabby she cat, app- Minnpaw
Rosepetal: rose red pretty she cat
Glistlefog: glistling foggy color she cat, app- Rabbitpaw
Honeybee: creamy caremell, with splotches of honey color

apprentices:
Mousepaw: gray, and mouse-like, she cat
Rabbitpaw: white, and rabbit-like, she cat
Treepaw: bark color mixed with gray, tom
Minnpaw: small brown and white she cat

kits:
Doekit: tortiseshell she cat, looks like a doe
Luckkit: yellow, gray, and brown mixxed tabby she cat
Leafkit: pale brown with specks of green, she cat

queens:
Minnieheart: small gray she cat; Luckkit
Cittleheart: light brown pretty she cat; Leafkit
Snickerear: creamy brown she cat; Doekit

elder: Bravejump: pale white she cat
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 pm

MOONCLAN:
Leader: Lightstar- pretty pale yellow and pale white she cat, app- Spiritpaw
deputy: Ashfield- ash colored tom
med cat: Spacetime- handsome creamy gray tom, app Emeraldpaw

warriors:
Inkheart- black and white she cat, app- Rockpaw
Icelight- ice colored beautiful she cat
Talonfalcon- dark brown with gray stripes tom
Shiningfire- bright red tom
Darksnow- black with white splotches, spots, and speckles, app- DAggerpaw
Silverpool- beautiful silver she cat
Swiftspace- sleak black and gray tom, app- Robinpaw
Feathersilver- silver she cat with very tiny white speckles

apprentices:
Spiritpaw: pale white deformed small she cat
Robinpaw- red with black slotches she cat
Rockpaw- brown tom with black stripes
Daggerpaw: pale black tom

kits:
Bluekit- sky blue tom kit
Peachkit- peach colored cute she kit
Crystalkit: almost clear tiny she kit

queen: Brokenear- white with blue, peach, and clear spots.

elder: Luckyclaw- redish orangish old she cat
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 pm

SUNCLAN

leader: Palestar- pale white she cat

deputy: Riverflow: sleak waterlike colored she cat

medicne cat: Snowbreathe: pure white she cat with black paw and muzzle

warriors:

Heatblast- flamey coal colored she cat- app. Flamepaw
Crowflight- pure creamy black handsome tom- app. Sparkpaw
Eagletalon- dark brown with light brown streaks, tom
Ebonyblaze- white with speckles of gray she cat- app. Goldpaw
Maplestrike- maple colored fierce she cat
Lilypad- white with plotches of brown's she cat
Blazesun- orange, red, and yellow tom, app. Sunpaw
Snaketalon- puffy white young tom

apprentices:
Flamepaw- bright red and bright yellow mixed tom
Sparkpaw- flashy yellow, with flashy black tail, she cat
Goldpaw- golden tom
Sunpaw- bright she cat, daughter of earlier leader.

kits"
Magickit- pink and gray she kit
Blossomkit- red and orange she kit
Bubblekit- grayish blueish she kit with midnight blue streaks

queen: Sparkfoot- blonde beautiful she cat

elder: Sakifur- old and gray old she cat
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 am

VALLEYCLAN

leader: Owlstar- big dark brown tom
deputy: Deepfoot- fairly large dark brown tom- app, Deepaw
med. cat: Spiderweb- skinny white young tom

warriors:
Bloodspill- red spattered tom
Digdeep- dark brown tom
Fireglare- flamey red, and orange she cat- app, Renpaw
Sharptalon- light brown senior tom- app, Swiftpaw
Blazebreeze- sleek blood red she-cat, app, Bloodpaw
Bloodwind- sleek blood red she-cat, Blazebreeze's twin sister

apprentices:
Deepaw- bigger than most apprentces; dark brown tom
Bloodpaw- blood red she-cat
Renpaw- black tom
Swiftpaw- sleek black tom

kits:
Tinykit- tiny white she kit
Evilkit:bigger than most kits; black and red tom
Hunterkit- light brown tom
Killkit- pitch black tom
Scarkit- dark caremell she kit; with scar going down left eye, goes down entire face

queens:
Deathtalon- pale she cat- Tinykit, Evilkit
Deadheart- emotionless black she cat- Hunterkit, Killkit, SCarkit

elder: Copperpool- kind copper colored old she cat
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 pm

FOUR CLANS

"now, you should all know about Sunclan and Moonclan sharing territories" said a ratther pale looking she cat. her ear was snickered, and she had a star under one of her eyes.

"yes, PAlestar, I think we all understand that, you announced it to us two Meetings ago" said a big dark brown tom to the pale one that was called Palestar.

"Owlstar, you do know that there are a few more cats here than before, like, new apprentices." said a light fur she cat. Owlstar rolled his eyes.

"yes, like Treepaw. he was just apprenticed this morning" said a british accent tom. he looked down at the group of gathering cats of about 20 or so cats. he peered at a crouching young tom, Treepaw. a she cat next to Treepaw was bouncing up and down. "well, it's safe to say this Meeting is good." he ended.

"okay, Bramblestar" Palestar nodded toward Bramblestar who was on the other side of what they call "the meeting stump". it is a big tree stump that has been there for many moons. "Sunclan, when you are done with your goodbyes, please meet me at our border" she bounded down, LIghtstar behind her. all the cats split into little groups, saying goodbye. as soon as everyone was done, they headed for their own clan. they left the tree covered land and bounded off toward their clan.

"bye, Minnpaw!" called a black tom to his friend as he padded after his clan.
"bye, Renpaw!" Minnpaw, a small brown and white she cat called back. she bounded off toward her own clan, Birchclan.
"I will see you at Moon-night, Spiderweb" Snowbreathe, Sunclan's med cat said to Spiderweb, Valleyclan's med cat. she dipped her head.
"see you soon" Spiderweb replied, he dipped his head.

back at Sunclan camp

everybody settled in there dens. the warriors retired to the trees, the apprentices seeped into there underground dens, the kits bounded into the bushy nursery with their mothers following, Snowbreathe padded into her cave. Sunpaw, who is the honoured apprentice walked into the leders stump. she settled down in her cubby on the far wall of the den. she was the former leaders daughter, so she gets to sleep with Palestar.

((sorry, kind of slow right now))
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 pm

chapter 2: ghosts in the night

A pitch black she cat ran through the valley. a black and gray she cat with huge fangs followed behind her. "so, you say you know where a few precious kits are, eh Black?" asked the fang cat to the pitch black cat.
"sure do. but you'll have to pay me big" replied the pitch black she cat called Black. "real big if you want that pearl that badly" she addaed darkly.
"purrfect" the fang she cat hissed evily. she chuckled evily. they bounded through Vallyeclan territory like a whisp of ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:11 pm

chapter 3: gone

there was a sharp cry through the morning breeze. Sparkfoot, a queen of Sunclan, sobbed in the medicne cat's den. "SHE'S GONE!!"
"it's okay, Sparkfoot. we'll find her" Snowbreathe comforted the brokenhearted queen.
all the warriors and apprentices were gathered around the nursery. "okay now, no crowding!" Riverflow, the deputy ordered. Heatblast, Eagletalon, Blazesun, and Flamepaw, please go patrol and hunt!"
"yes, ma'm!" Eagletalon replied. the four headed off. Crowflight, a black warrior, and Sparkpaw, a flashy apprentice, padded into the camp and dropped their prey.
"what happened?" Crowflight asked Riverflow after pushing through the crowd.
"Magickit is gone!" Riverflow awsnered. she and Crowflight pushed through the nursery entrence.
"Riverflow! look at this!" Maplestrike exclaimed. Crowflight and Riverflow padded over to an object that looked like a rock. atached to the rock was a note. "if you want your precious kit back, Palestar will come to my lair alone. bring the dark pearl, that is, if you ever want to see your kit agian! you have till tonight, moonfall, if your not here until then, your kit is snake food! Vampirefang"
"well, then, Palestar?" Riverflow stuttered. she turned to her leader. "the dark pearl is dangerous. and if Vampirefang gets her paws on it, all the clans could be in danger"
"I have no choice." Palestar replied. "I know I just became leader a while ago, I will not let anyone ruin my clan"
"b-but Palestar, the pearl-"
"what do you find more important, the stupid pearl, or a Sunclan kit?"
"u-uh, kit, Palestar" Riverflow stuttered.
"good. I have a plan, but it might just make us a really mad enemy" Palestar whispered the plan to all the warriors assembled there.

"will sis be okay?" the sisters of Magickit asked Sunclan's elder for the 10th time.
"she wil be fine, young ones. but you just have to belive that where ever she is, she's safe" Sakifur rasped.

"who will nurse the kits while Sparkfoot is with you?" Lilypad asked the medicne cat. Snowbreathe stared at Lilypad. "m-me?" Lilypad has already had 2 litters, 1 kit in each.
"your the only one that can, Lilypad. you're so caring" Snowbreathe meowed.
"okay" Lilypad mewed confindently.

"I'm going to inform Lightstar of the plan" Palestar meowed. she zoomed out of the camp, and onto the SunMoon trail. it stretches from Moonclan to Sunclan.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm

chapter 4: that ignorant apprentice!

"Vampirefang stole a kit!" Lightstar hissed. "I thought that crazy ol' hag was desprate, but not that desprate!" she spat.

"yes, and we have a brilliant plan, it shouldn't fail" Palestar insited. Lightstar hopped onto their meeting place, Rabbit rock. A rock with weird branches sticking out of both sides. "all warriors and apprentices please gather under the rabbit rock for a disscusion!" the warriors sprang out of the warriors cave in the wall at the other side of the camp. some kits peeked their heads out to see whats happening outside of the comfortable prickle bush. the apprentices slid out of their crack in the wall. Ashfield, the ashy deptuy, bounded onto the highest branch on the rabbit rock. Spacetime, the handsome medicne cat, bounded onto the other one. they both looked up to Lightstar for her to start. "a Sunclan kit has been stolen" she started. there were a few gasps from the gathered cats.
"by who?" a warrior named Shiningfire asked.
"Vampirefang. I've explained to you all who she is. she's a dark rouge, and she'll do anything for power. she'll go as far as stealing a clan kit, and farther, even though she has no businnes in the clans" Lightstar unsheathed her claws and scraped agianst the rock. "anyways, we have a plan to get the kit back. when Palestar goes to Vampirefangs lair, she will have multipul warriors for backup to come up and snag the kit. she has her warriors looking for the copy right now"
"a copy for what?" Rockpaw, a yong apprentice asked.
" the dark pearl." Lightstar anwsered. "she will bring the fake, and leave the real one in our camp. so that means I'll need all kits tucked away saftly in the nursery tonight."
"why?" Crystalkit mewed from the entrence of the nursery.
Lightstar smiled. "well, little tike, the dark pearl sents off horrible vibes that will make you feel really bad and sick. it'll make your heart ache, and you'll feel really sore. I don't want any of my purrfect little darling kits getting sick like that"
"ohhhh" Crystalkit mewed. she crawled back into the nursery, excited to tell her sibblings what she learned.
"I want all the strongest warriors to protect it in the mini caves. hide it in the deepest part, and guard all entrences" Lightstar finished.
"got it!" all the apprentices squeked excitedly. they started meowing to eachother. all the warriors started murmering to eachother, too.
"now, I want the following cats to guard the dark pearl: Inkheart, Talonfalcon, Darksnow, Swiftspace, Shiningfire, and Feathersilver" Lightstar meowed over the murmering and meowing. "you all have great spirits, and-"
"I have a great spirit!" Rockpaw cut in. "why wasn't I chosen!"
"ROCKPAW!!" Inkheart hissed to her apprentice. "very rude! never do that agian! you ignorrant apprentice!" she gave him a sharp smack in the back of his head. Rockpaw crouched low, pressing into the soft, dark soil. his eyes glowed with madness, fiercness, and a bit of hatred.
"anyways," Lightstar continued. "you all have great spirits, and I expect you to guard the dark pearl with your life" she finally finished. "that is all" she smiled down to her warriors and apprentices. they broke away. Lightstar turned to Palestar, but Palestar had her eyes locked to Rockpaw. what courage she thought...
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:05 am

Chapter Five

Spiritpaw ran along the crashing waves of the Pearl Beach, the beach bordering Sunclan and Moonclan. Her limp leg dragged behind her in a effortfilled attemt to exercise it. If only my mousedungy leg wasn't disabled, I would be more realized, more respected, she talked to herself. She trunged on, getting tired little by little.

Rockpaw searched around the campground for the one cat that would listen to his complaits without interupting. "Agh, where could she be?" he asked himself. Three bundles of fur, aka just cleaned kits, bounded up to him.
"Hey, Wockpaw, can you come with us to ta weach?" the smallest one asked.
"Yeah, we wanna go, but mom won't let us go alone," the other female said.
"Come on, Rockpaw! Let's go!" the male squeked.
"Okay, okay, we can go. but, Crystalkit," he nodded to the smallest one, "no water above your paws." They headed out.

(I'll have to do it later, I have to go. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Rockpaw and the kits bounded down the Beach Path until their paws reached soft white sand. Almost immedietly Crystalkit stopped, dropped, and rolled, ruffling all her mom's hard work. Bluekit followed, but Peachkit stayed right next to Rockpaw. "Come on, Peachkit! It's fun!" Crystalkit called to her sister.
"No, I don't want to get my pelt all dirty!" Peachkit hissed. She walked passed her siblings as they rolled around. Crystalkit bounded up and ran after her, followed by Bluekit. Rockpaw followed slowly, but then sped up and raced ahead of the kits.
"Try to catch me!" he called behind as he bounded past them. Bluekit instantly zoomed in first place of his siblings, and was in pursuit of Rockpaw. They chased eachother down the beach.
"Hey, who's that?" Peachkit asked Rockpaw as they stopped for a break. Rockpaw looked up to meet the eyes of Spirtpaw.
"There you are Spiritpaw! I was looking for you", Rockpaw meowed.
"Sorry, I decided to go for a walk", Spiritpaw mewed back. She looked up to Rockpaw."Well, I'm heaing back".
"I need to talk to you", Rockpaw said. He and Spiritpaw headed back, with the kits bounding after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Four Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Clans   Four Clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Clans
Page 1 of 1