Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:l o v e:. &*~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

.:l o v e:. &*~~ Empty
PostSubject: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am

by chawofchawigan brighty
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 am

Summary: Chaos is errupted between the four Clans, along with confusion. Some WindClan cats, such as Swiftmoon and Brighteye, are not fighting with the WindClan cats and sometimes sneak away during many death battles. In a single day, atleast two WindClan lifes are lost. In the chaos, some ShadowClan cats break off and some WindClan cats break off and two new Clans are born: SwiftClan and MoonClan by Swiftstar and Moonstar. Two cats cannot bear their love, and mustn't break up for the destiny of their hearts. But what happens when the two Clans have a battle?

[if you have read the fanfic .:Trust:., then this is like SwiftClan and MoonClan's history.]
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 am

SWIFTCLAN
Leader: Swiftstar-A small silver tabby she-cat with glowing white paws. She has green eyes.
Deputy: Rainpatter- A black-tomcat with white paws and glowing blue eyes.
Medicine Cat: Ironfur-A muscular tom-cat with a deep voice and iron-gold colored fur. Gray eyes.
Senior Warriors: Cedarfur-A tom-cat with green eyes and a burgendy colored-fur.
Brighteye-A she-cat with glowing green eyes and gray fur with white hightlights, along with black stripes.
Clawtalon-Ancient battle-scarred she-cat with tortiseshell fur. One eye clawed out. One ear ripped. Yellow eyes.
Shadowmoon-Deep gray tom-cat with a deep voice. Gray eyes.
Warriors: Wildstorm-Very young beautiful warrior with gray fur with black flicks and white highlights.
Horse-eye-Thin scrawny brown she-cat with yellow narrowed eyes into slits.
Apprentices: Leafpaw-Little brown tabby she-cat with white highlights and green eyes.
Ringpaw-A racoon-like tom-cat apprentice. Coal-black warm eys.
Elders: Sparrow's Fly- Old brown tom-cat with a white belly with black flecks.
Queens: Badgerblow-Very grumpy old queen she-cat. She is black and white with a long snout.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 am

MOONCLAN CATS
Leader: Moonstar-A light gray bulky tabby with silver eyes narrowed into slits.
Deputy: Youtube-He is all of the different colors a cat could be, all mixed and matched. Often seen with a laptop, viewing things on the "Internet". He requested this name.
Senior Warriors: Twigfoot-Very muscular brown tom-cat with huge claws and green eyes.
Mylittlepony-A cat whose fur is dyed pink and has tatoos of hearts on his butt. Obsessed with my little pony.
Warriors: Scarynose-A crazy twoleg squeezed into a cat suit, gathering information for WW.
Toola-Rula-A cat in a my little pony suit. Mylittlepony's daughter.
Kimono-A kittypet who lives in a twoleg nest, but joins MoonClan at night. Her fur is dyed purple.
Apprentices: Sunnypaw-A white apprentice. Not very sunny, eh? Her mentor is Twigfoot.
Tortiepaw-A tortiseshell tom. Duh. His mentor is Youtube.
Honeypaw-Very handsome tomcat with honey fur and honey eyes. She-cats cannot survive around him. They faint.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 am

Chapter One
-----------------------------------------
The tabby cat looked around. She scuttled around the roots of a gorse bush in the underground cave that was SwiftClan. She knew that Brighteye, the swiftest warrior in the Clan, was keeping guard, so she would have to sneak out of camp. the small cat kept creeping around. She pushed on a rock wall in the main cave of the SwiftClan camp. The wall moved, and revealed a secret passageway tunnel. Usually Leafpaw would be friends with Brighteye and Wildstorm, but not anytime since seven sunrises ago.
The tabby apprentice padded through the tunnels, and one lead up to the SwiftClan territory. Once out of the caves and under the moon, the cat bounded to the MoonClan border, which was a river. The cat dipped one paw into the water. It was warm. She slipped in. She was very comftrable with water for the last seven moons, even though SwiftClan cats hated water. She learned how to swim to be with...with him. She swam downstream, enjoying the silence of the stream and enjoyed the wet sensation that tingled in her fur. She loved swimming ever since she had leaned how. She swam down, out of all of the Clan territorys, and into a secret lake. It shimmered like crystals. There he was. Honeypaw. She pulled up to Honeypaw and breathed his sweet scent clearly, and sighed.
"Oh, Leafpaw." Honeypaw sighed, "I cannot bear to leave you. I think about you. My mentor thinks I'm cuckoo."
"Same here." Leafpaw whispered. "I cannot stalk a mouse anymore without seeing you."
"Then every night." Honeypaw whispered. "Not just once every three sunrises. Every night."
"But that's not enough!" Leafpaw wailed. "I cannot bear leaving you for more than a few heartbeats!"
"Then we shall come as soon as we're done with training sessions," Honeypaw whispered, "and as soon as we're done we'll come here."
"But excuses!" Leafpaw shook her head. "Cats will notice."
"We'll just be out hunting." Honeypaw said. "That's it. While we're at this lake, we'll each catch some prey. Then we have prey to take back too."
"Yes." Leafpaw meowed. "And at Gatherings, how should we do it?"
"Gatherings? We shall stay together the whole gathering. Just standing next to eachother, but not sharing tounges. It'll look wierd."
Leafpaw meowed and purred. She pressed her head flat against Honeypaw's. Honeypaw meowed and pressed his pelt to Leafpaw's. Leafpaw threw her paws around Honeypaw's neck and groomed Honeypaw's fur.
They stayed grooming eachother for hours, atleast eight or nine hours. After the sun rose up and it was late afternoon, Honeypaw meowed, "Let's get some prey and go back."
Leafpaw nodded and caught tons of prey. She nudged Honeypaw.
"I'll see you in a while." she meowed.
"You too." Honeypaw said.
And they broke off.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:26 am

"Honeypaw!" Kimono sighed. "Can I get you a mouse?"
"No, I can get my own, thanks." Honeypaw meowed shortly. The MoonClan camp was under the base of a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge tree root of a 1000-yard tall tree, the tallest tree in the universe.
"Can I get you a mosue?" Mylittlepony asked.
"No!" Honeypaw snapped. He got his own mouse and started eating it.
Honeypaw said good-night to all of the cats and went to the apprentice's den. It was atleast a moon since Leafpaw and him had started sneaking out at night. Since then, Honeypaw and Leafpaw would get a ton more sleep since they would doze off a lot near the lake. Honeypaw dozed for a tiny bit until all of the Clan were asleep.
Honeypaw slithered up and eyed the entrance. It looked like Mylittlepony was on guard for the night. Honeypaw sighed. It was dark. He slipped his paws on the ground, looking for something. A-ha! There is was. Honeypaw had dug a tunnel days before that lead him to the lake. MoonClan cats also hated water, but Honeypaw enjoyed it from their lake-territory.
Honeypaw padded through the tunnel and came out at the SwiftClan border- A stream. Honeypaw dove in and made a small splash. He sighed and relaxed, floating on his back. He was early tonight, so he would just float in the stream until he saw Leafpaw coming over.
Honeypaw caught a glimpse of a tabby pelt, and saw Leafpaw hurtle into the water. She laughed, and so did Honeypaw. Honeypaw let Leafpaw ride on his back.
"Are you sure it won't hurt?" Leafpaw asked.
"It doens't matter if it does. Anything for you." Honeypaw mewed.
They floated down the stream, smilling and laughing.
"I'm going under!" Honeypaw announced. "Hold your breath!"
And the two apprentices dove under, to a world with shells and fish and big fish. A world with clams and coral and life. They swam up to the front, gasping for breath.
"We're at our lake." Honeypaw meowed.
And there was their crystal lake, shimmering and glowing like diamonds.
"Look at that high tree branch," Honeypaw meowed, flicking his tail, "Let's climb the tree and do some dives."
Leafpaw nodded. She scrambled up the tree: It was a birch tree, with smooth, white wood. When she was on a top branch, she shook with fright.
"It's a little high," Honeypaw mewed, "But I'll try. Watch."
He took a deep breath and ran off the edge. He dove into the water, but then popped right up.
"It's awesome!" Honeypaw mewed.
Leafpaw nodded. She held her breath and ran off the edge of the branch. She hit the water hard, and made a huge splash.
Honeypaw purred, amused. The two of them caught eachother a plump, juicy water vole that they munched after a few more jumps and leaps.
Then they shared tounges. Leafpaw rasped her tounge over Honeypaw's wet shoulder, purring.
"Someday, we shall have kits." Honeypaw meowed to Leafpaw.
Leafpaw nodded. "I hope so. What's the plan?" Honeypaw asked.
"Well, you know my old kittypet friend, Sensei?" Honeypaw blinked and nodded. "Well, we look almost identical. So, when she has kits, I'll show them to that... cat, Ringpaw, and tell him I have kits, and ask if he can be the father. Nobody can know."
"Purrfect." Honeypaw purred. "That's a reason I like you. You're smart."
They each took a drink from the crystal lake. "Seeya tomorrow," they meowed, caught some prey, and hurried back to camp.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 am

Leafpaw hurried back to camp, carrying three fat water voles. Badgerblow eyed her catch.
"I thought water voles don't live in SwiftClan territory." Badgerblow meowed through gritted teeth.
"I was hunting near the MoonClan border." Leafpaw lied. "These must of swam across the lake or something.'
Badgerblow eyed her, but then the presence of a fight inside of the tunnel made her turn.
"Hah! I can beat you!" a three-moon old gray kit meowed. He snuck up and bit Badgerblow on the taill.
"Stealthkit!" Badgerblow scolded. "You...." she began chasing after her own kit.
Leafpaw purred and set her prey down on the fresh-kill pile. She headed over to see Horse-eye.
"Leafpaw," Horse-eye said in her stiff voice, "You were gone for a while."
"I know." Leafpaw replied.
"Why?"
Leafpaw looked around. "I was hunting, Horse-eye. You know. for the Clan. It's Leaf-fall, and Leaf-bare will come soon. We need prey for healthy warriors, kits, apprentices, and cats."
Horse-eye blinked. "that's fine, Leafpaw." she meowed. "I'm sure that the Clan needs more prey. I'm going to go out hunting too."
Leafpaw thought of Honeypaw, and sighed. She wished she could just give up Clan life and be with Honeypaw. But it's more difficult than that, she thought, the Clan needs me.
"Hey, Leafpaw," Shadowmoon called as he picked up a water vole from the fresh-kill pile, "Swiftstar says she wants to talk with you. Rainpatter is with them."
Leafpaw swallowed and nodded. She padded into the large cave that had bareley any roof. Swiftstar was sitting in the sheltered corner of the cave, in her nest. There was a roof there to protect her from precipitation. Rainpatter was padding around the cave, looking worried. Swiftstar spoke.
"Leafpaw," she meowed, "I have something to talk about with you." she eyed Leafpaw. She sighed. "Brighteye found some hairs on the MoonClan border. Some of them were ginger and white tabby hairs. The others were thick honey-gold and smelled of MoonClan scent. And only one SwiftClan cat has this brown and white tabby fur."
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 pm

"Oh, tabby fur!" Leafpaw blinked apologeticly ((or atleast she hoped it looked apolegeticly)) and sighed. She disliked lying. "There was a tabby kittypet that was wandering around in our territory the other day. I gave him a scratch when I saw him, though, and then he ran away to Moonclan. There he must of met the golden cat."
Swiftstar said cooly, "Then you should of alerted us right away. I would of sent Rainpatter on a patrol a while ago."
Leafpaw nodded. "I'll be sure to do that next time."
"You may go, then." Rainpatter mewed softly.
Leafpaw darted out, onto the territory where she bursted into the river. Paddling down, she met Honeypaw.
"They almost found out!" she hissed, her back arched. "Them! Well, I would give up the Clan for you, of course. I always always would!"
"Let's just live at the lake now," Honeypaw hissed, "For moons and moons! We already have a really nice life here!"
Leafpaw thought of leaving the Clan,, but leaving Honeyfur would make her.... I would rather die. "Sure," she hissed softly, "There is tons of prey."
Honeypaw grinned. Leafpaw grinned.
"Let's go asleep," he hissed, "and sleep for a moon! No work now! we can have whatever we want whenever we want!"
Leafpaw sighed. Her dream.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

ONE MONTH LATER
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Leafpaw lifted her head. "Honeypaw?" she whispered, "We slept for three sunrises."
"Oh." Honeypaw stupidly raised his head. It fell back down. "Food time."
Both of them were reasonably 3 feet across the back and two feet standing on both paws.
"I can't get up." Honeypaw said.
"Neither can I." said Leafpaw, "but who needs to move a paw? Look."
A vole just leapt stupidly into her mouth.
Another leapt into Honeypaw's mouth.
After twenty of so voles, both fell asleep again for another three sunrises.
Back to top Go down
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Leafpaw couldn't and wouldn't move.
Her tabby bulk was very fat, and she couldn't do anything.
Honeypaw had been running around recently, losing some weight. Now he was very narrow: More narrow then he had ever been in the Clan life.
"Hey Honeypaw," Leafpaw said, "Can you help me move my paw?"
"Can you move your own paw?"
"Nope."
"Then... sure."
Honeypaw dragged the heavy paw. "Whew," he meowed. "That paw was heavier than that huge tree branch from the MoonClan tree."
Leafpaw relaxed. Five voles jumped in her mouth.
Suddenly some noises appeared. Scratching noises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:l o v e:. &*~~   .:l o v e:. &*~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Stories :: Write Your Own Harry Potter, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, or Warriors stories-
Jump to: