Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ヒカル失意

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuka

ヒカル失意 Empty
PostSubject: ヒカル失意   ヒカル失意 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 am

hiya there! have I told you bout the pic that I drew? well, here's her story! ((also, the title is supposed to have a broken heart, but I couldn't find a broken heart thingy, so I put it in words, also, the first one to figure out what the title means gets a cookie!!))

Prologue

"...she's dead..." a nurse in a tan white gown said slowly to a group of saddened friends. "I'm sorry, Hikaru. I know she meant alot to you..." the nurse said carefuly before leaving.
a girl with dark brown hair and a big floppy hat burst into tears. "now I'll never see her agian!! never! ever! but, I have to see her one more time!" Hikaru split from the group and ran through the moving doors, heading straight for her best friends death room. "NAYAKO!!!"

just alittle preview.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrp.inventforum.com/index.php
Hyuuka

ヒカル失意 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ヒカル失意   ヒカル失意 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 pm

chapter 1

"bye, sweetie, have a good day at school" a woman in an apron said to her daughter. "be careful!"
"okay, mom, bye!" a girl in a lime green dress called before she closed the slidng door. she hopped on her bike, and went on her way, her dark brown hair flowing behind her. "ah no! don't tell me we have a quiz today!" she talked to her self.
"Ohayho, Hikaru!" called a girl with shining silver hair.
"Ohayho!!!" shouted a boy with black hair.
"ohayho, Shimmer-chan, Zahri-san!" Hikaru said as she approached her two friends. "you are early, Zahri!'
"haha, yeah, Ashie woke me up" Zahri said. he wiped his hand over his vest, cleaning off some early morning cat fur.
"okay, anough chatter, chop-chop you guys! lets GO!! Sky and Paige should be waiting for us!" Shimmer exclaimed. they rode on to Insuku (in-soo-koo-) school, they village's little school. their village of Insuku is pretty small. the school has two classrooms, which are mixed of all grades. and then there's the small school yard and field.
the town of Insuku is the smallest villige in the area. the good thing is, there are plenty of beaches, and lots of sun. in the town, there is a big park where festivals are held. in the middle of the park there is a shrine, but nobodys gone in it for hundreds of years. there is a graveyard south of the park, then north of the park are the houses. east of the park are the beach houses and beaches. west of the park are the flowers, hundreds of yards of flowers.
Hikaru Shizenuo, a 15 year old just moved to this little town 3 weeks ago, but she doesn't know the towns ins and outs.
"hey, Hikaru, are you coming to the festival tonight?" Shimmer asked, trying to keep a conversation.
"festival? what festival?" Hikaru asked with curiosity.
"you haven't heard of the ballon festival?! it's awsome! we have thousands of ballons, THOUSANDS! it's so much fun" Zahri ranted exciteingly. "and at the end of the festival, there's a-"
"shut up! don't spoil it for her! don't you want her in suspence!" Shimmer said angerly. she smacked Zahri on the arm. Hikaru got deep in thought. they got to school in no time, the thoughts of the festival hanging over there heads.
"Ohayho, minna-san!" a young girl, much young then Hikaru, called out to the approaching trio. she had on a blue tshirt and the same color skirt. she had a blue headband on and her waist-length hair was up in a blue hair tie. she was wearing blue boots.
"Ohayho, P-chan!" Hikaru said to a young girl, the same age as the other girl, who had her face in a book. she flung her head up.
"good morning" the girl said. she brushed her dirty blonde hair behind her ear and closed her book. she took her glasses from her pocket and put them on.
"say, Sky, how many ballons have you gotten?" Shimmer said in a bratty tone.
"oh, only a hundred" the girl in blue said.
"so do I! we can't tie in the contest!" Shimmer exclaimed madly. "I'll have to make more somehow" she added softy. that was the last thing said before the 5 went inside for the beginning of the day.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

ヒカル失意 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ヒカル失意   ヒカル失意 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 am

chapter 2

"so, I assume everyone watched the news last night? did everyone see the murder last night?" Mr. Kincade asked his class of 15, containing PAige, Sky, and Hikaru. "well, that murder was of a young boy, only 5 years old..."
wow, that's the 10th murder. weird how they've all hapened after I moved here. Hikaru thought. there's no more history of murders in this town. in another room...
"class, police have been chasing this murder for a while. but they still can't seem to catch him..." Ms Hayete explained. "I-" she got cut off by a bell. "lunch time! everyone get their lunch! have a good one!" SHimmer hoped out of her chair.
"okay! lets meet with everyone else!" she snatched her lunch and jolted into the classroom next to hers, Zahri following slowly.
"what do you think about that murder? scary, isn't it?" Paige asked everyone when they formed a cirlce around a taable.
"I think thye should catch the murderer, I mean, why is it so hard?" Zahri wondered.
"well, I heard that he just dissapprears everytime. just out of thin air" Hikaru said.
"that's impossible! imppossible!" Sky whinned. everybody was silent for the rest of lunch.
"so, what are we doing for the club today? becuase tonights the ballon festival. we doing the ballon games?" Zahri asked Shimmer, the leader of the group.
"well, of course we are!" Shimmer said. "it's a club tradition!"
"kids, study hall! everybody get something to do!" Mr Kincade called out to everyone. the 5 put their lunches away.
"bye!! see you after school!" Shimmer called as she dissappeared into her room, quickly followed by Zahri.

5 hours later

"okay, is everyone here?" Sky asked.

"yep!" the 4 friends exclaimed.
"okay, lets play!"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

ヒカル失意 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ヒカル失意   ヒカル失意 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Chapter 3
"why aren't you eating, dear?" Hikaru's mom asked. Hikaru was eating her dinner... well, not really. she had only eaten her rice, which was her favorite, but left everything else alone.
"well, the ballon festival's tonight, and I'll eat there" Hikaru explained. she stood up slowly, grabbed her plate, and using a knife, skooped the rest of her dinner into Pallie's bowl. PAllie's Hikaru's white poodle, a birthday present one year. "there you go girl" she said to PAllie as the poodle started goobling up her meal. Hikaru glanced up at the clock on the wall above Pallie's bowl. good, I have an hour before I have to head to Paige's house. we're riding together Hikaru reminded herself. she got up and bounded into their living room, which was arranged; the tv is at the back wall, the couch is on a rug a few feet away from the tv, a mini table for playing games is in the front of the room. Hikaru plopped down onto the soft, cushiony couch and clicked the tv on. the flicked through a few channels to get to the news channel.
"more news on the 5year old murder on right now..." the reporter said. it went on to saying that the police can never find evidence with this murder, and he is hard to catch. the next part caught Hikaru's attention. a little boy, possibly the kid's friend, came on the screen. "the murderer, um, looked like he had gray or white hair, and I think he had a cape or something on." flashes of Hikaru's best friend, Nayako flashed through her mind, how she missed Nayako... they had to move to the little village because her mom was worried about her, because she skipped schoool to go and sit next to NAyako's grave.

30 minutes later...

Hikaru stepped out of her room to face her mom with her newly bought red robe. she turned every direction to show her mom. she put her dark brown hair in a ponytail. it swayed as Hikaru moved in every direction.
"beautiful, darling!" Hikaru's mom cooed. as if aggreeing, Pallie barked happily.
"thanks, guys!" Hikaru thanked. "arigato! I should go get all my stuff ready" Hikaru picked Pallie up in her hands, and asked "hey girl, wanna come with us?" as if answering, Pallie wagged her tail. Hikaru giggled softly. she put the soft poodle down and entered her room agian. she took a shoulder bag from her closet and put it on her bed.
"okay, cellphone, check. mittens, check. minibook, check. Sky's manga, check. candycanes for everyone, check. 30 ballons, not blow up, but check!" Hikaru shuffled through her bag to check everything. she opened her drawer from her mini-table next to her bed and withdrew a pocketknife. "and just in case..." she slid the pocketknife into a knife case so she doesn't accedently stab herself when she goes to reach for something. "KAY! ALL READY!!" she bounded out of her room.
"remember, be careful!" Hikaru's mom warned. Hikaru hooked Pallie up to a leash and exited her house. she grabbed her scooter and was off to Paige's house, Pallie keeping easy pace with her.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuka

ヒカル失意 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ヒカル失意   ヒカル失意 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:39 pm

"it's so pretty! I love it!" Hikaru complimented Paige as she settled down on Paige's beening bag seat.
"thanks. I've been working on it for the last 3 months. I finally finished" Paige said. "with the help of my mom" she turned around completly to show all the colors. her kominou was all gold with sparkles of white everywhere.
"bark bark! rrruff!" Pallie added to the conversation. she panted and wagged her tail.
"twently more minutes" Paige said. she plopped down next to Hikaru in front of a small tv, Pallie crawling onto her lap.
20 mintues later

"remember, come back safely!" Paige's mother called out to the two girls as they rode away.they were both on blue scooters. Pallie ran in the middle of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ヒカル失意 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ヒカル失意   ヒカル失意 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ヒカル失意
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaw of Chaws :: Stories :: Write your own Off-topic stories-
Jump to: