Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{no title}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuka

{no title} Empty
PostSubject: {no title}   {no title} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 am

((note, Chaosclan is rightfuly Graystripes, so are Blackheart, Evilstar, and all other cats in Chaosclan, other then Snicker and Flamecoat.))

Prolugue

Chaosclan, you worst nightmare. you don't want to come across one of these guys when your out in the night patrol. one word, scary. I live among these cats, but, trust me, I'm not like them. I am the medicne cat, but I don't want to be. I was force into doing it because their previous medicne cat died. they tested all the kits to see which one was best, and that just had to be me. I'm only 8 moons old, yet I seem older, my voice sounds older, my vocabulary is better. I even act older. some say I act like this because I'm emo, well, I NOT! sometimes, Evilstar, the leader of this cruel clan just ticks me off.
each cats from this clan supposidly has a red stripe down he or she;s back. and their coats are dark. my coat, yes, I do have the clan symbol, but my coat is more on the red side. my tail is unique, too. it's dipped in bright red. but, anough about me, lets get to another cat that perks my intrest.
the prisoner, Snickerpaw is her name, was from Peaceclan, but Evilstar kitnapped her. how cruel. she's actually on the cute side. her coat is a creamy light brown, yet it blends soo bueatifly with her black dipped tail. her ear is snicked. her eyes are the best part, one is hot pink, while the other is a light gray. ahhhh....
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrp.inventforum.com/index.php

{no title}
Page 1 of 1