Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~the sweet escape~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

~the sweet escape~ Empty
PostSubject: ~the sweet escape~   ~the sweet escape~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 am

[b]~the sweet escape~[b]

by chawofchaws member brighty

Prolouge
-------------------
Paws thudded against the hard cement. A gang of hassled cats was running through the endless stretch of the humans. Seventeen cats ran on, their heads ducked and avoiding everything.
"Will we ever find a place to live?" A ginger cat meowed nervously.
"Hopefully." a brown tabby with black stripes breathed. "I never want to taste another rat again!"
"Argul," a light gray cat meowed, "We might have to survive another moon cycle on mouse."
The brown and black tabby cat, Argul, sighed. "I agree, Cinder."
Vaporeon looked at them all. "That isn't your choice to decide." she hissed. Vaporeon was the leader of them all. Her fur was gray and silver with a tint of blue. She meowed, "Argul, you should know better. You are one of the best fighters in the Clan." Argul looked shadow-eyed. "C'mon, Argul. We're going to have to eat rats."
Argul sighed. He looked at a twoleg nest. "Can't we stop for a snack? Some houses have milk."
Vaporeon sighed. "Alright, Argul. We're all tired and hungry. We haven't aten for two sunrises. We'll have to trust twolegs."
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

~the sweet escape~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~the sweet escape~   ~the sweet escape~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Chapter One
-----------------

Vaporeon led the way. She padded up to one of the twoleg houses. A fat kittypet sat in the yard.
"Who are you?" Vaporeon demanded through the kittypet.
"I'm Inkblotch." The cat meowed. He looked down at his pelt. He was a plump white cat with deep black splotches. "But just call me Splotch."
"So, Splotch," Argul challenged, "Are your twolegs willing to feed all of us?"
Inkblotch, or Splotch, blinked. "Of course! If you just walk in, you'll find rows and rows of bowls lined up. About fifty of them." Splotch yawned. "The twolegs love cats, you know. They refill the bowls quite often. The twolegs don't own me, but I pretty much stay in the garden of house. I trust the twolegs for a good meal and snack."
"Where do we break in?" Vaporeon demanded, "And steal the milk?"
Splotch jumped up off of the fence and boomed to the ground. "They love all cats!" Splotch cried. "If you just walk in, you can drink all of the milk you want! There's a cat-flap right there." Splotch flicked his tail. "Bye, mean cats." He scoffed, jumping back on a fence.
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net

~the sweet escape~
Page 1 of 1