Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Please join the forum or log-in unless this box-thingy will annoy you forever.
Chaw of Chaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Number-One Fantasy site....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPing-- Please read before you start!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Ayra~
Admin
~Ayra~

RPing-- Please read before you start! Empty
PostSubject: RPing-- Please read before you start!   RPing-- Please read before you start! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:23 pm

(1) Do not just post random topics because you feel like it. PM a modmod to make sure you can make a topic first. If you have also made a group in the pending section and it got approved, post in the approved topic to get permission also. Another way to do this is as soon as you make your topic, ask for permission.

(2) Only post approved characters and groups here. I'm sure you've all heard this in the pending board rules, but this is serious. Don't make a topic for a group here unless you are POSITIVELY SURE that your character/group is in the approved forum. If a mod cannot move the topic for some reason, wait until they give you a thumbs-up to start.

(3) Absolutely no spamming, cuss, or critisizing. The RPing board is just like any other board with rules, just with some extra rules. Don't just spam, cuss, or ciritsize here.

(4) Try to post more descriptive, full posts than just five-word ones. Get creative, and show your feelings. Just don't post, "Mapleleaf gave in and let her help." Post such as, "Mapleleaf looked into Blackkit's sad little eyes, seeing the glass reflection reflecting back to her. The feeling was so long it was if an emotion wave of sadness had swept at her. She turned away, not trying to think about it, but suddenly she sighed and looked down at Blackkit again. "Fine, you can help," she meowed after a while."

(5) No Power-playing. Power-playing means you Role-play someone else's character. Please do not do this. Have each person role-play their own characters.

(6) You can have as many charries as you want. You can have as many characters as you want, but I don't want everyone walking around the RP board with 100 cats and clans, or 500 owls, okay?

(7) Do not use the words "I" or "me". This is from third-person view. No comment. Don't act like you are your charries, act as a narator.

(Cool Have fun! The RP board is for having fun. Just follow these rules, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://chawofchaws.niceboards.net

RPing-- Please read before you start!
Page 1 of 1